Your business must be registered with the State of Washington. Contact the Department of Licensing (DOL) for more information. You can call the local office in Mount Vernon at 360-416-3000 or in Olympia at 360-664-1400. You will need to provide your State UBI number on your Town Business License Application (PDF).