The Town of Friday Harbor accepts applications when vacancies are required to be filled. For more information on positions listed or to apply, contact Town Hall. Download current job applications, postings wage scales and descriptions of benefit packages below. Visit the Human Resources for additional employee/applicant resources.
Thank you for your interest in working for the Town of Friday Harbor!
Seasonal Laborer - Streets & Parks
Utility Worker I - Streets Department
- Town Employment Application (PDF)
- Town Employment Application - Fillable (PDF)
- Background Authorization Form (PDF)
- 2023 Classifications & Wage Table (CBA, Appendix A, March 2023) (PDF)
- 2023 Unrepresented Employee Benefit Package (PDF)
- 2023 Represented Employee Benefit Package (PDF)
- 2023-2024 Collective Bargaining Agreement (PDF)
- Equal Pay & Opportunities Act Guidelines - Revised 2023 (PDF)
How to Apply
- Required Application Documents
- Job Application
- Cover Letter stating why you are interested in the position (in Microsoft Word or pdf format)
- Three (3) Ways to Submit:
- Email to email@example.com
- Drop off at Town Hall (8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., M-F)
- Mail to Town Hall (Attn: Town Clerk, PO Box 219, Friday Harbor, WA 98250)
- Applications and resumes are only accepted when an opening exists.
- Applicants must submit a separate application for each position for which they wish to apply.
- Town does not keep applications/resumes “on file” for positions that may open in the future.