Town of Friday Harbor
San Juan Island

Find Tax Parcel# Forms Maps Municipal Code


Getting Here
About the Town
Whom To Call
What's New
Town Documents
Links & Resources

60 Second Street
PO Box 219







NOTICE - If your project disturbs one or more acres, you must obtain a “Construction Stormwater General Permit” from the Department of Ecology, 1440 10th Street, Suite #102, Bellingham, WA 98225, 360-715-5200.

The Construction Stormwater General Permit must be in place before submittal of applications to the Town of Friday Harbor.

Forms - updated 02/28/18            Fee Schedule    Connection Charges            Internal

The forms below are in Portable Document Format (PDF).  Please use Adobe Acrobat Reader for full functionality (i.e. fillable form fields and auto-calculations).

For more information contact:  Amy Taylor, Town Clerk 360.378-2810



Neither the Town of Friday Harbor nor any agency, officer, or employee of the Town warrants the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information presented here, and shall not be held liable for any losses caused by such reliance on the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of such information.
Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any person or entity who relies on any information obtained from the system, does so at his or her own risk.

Copyright © 2017 Town of Friday Harbor Washington.  All rights reserved.